BERGER PAINTS JAMAICA
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the Fulfilment of all orders, promoting an excellent Customer Experience, boosting revenue and ensuring good governance
- Enter quotes on the system as requested
- Review, manage and fulfil back orders and open orders
- Partner with assigned Sales Reps to communicate with customers and boost sales
- Enter orders onto D-3650 system when requested
- Call assigned customers to boost sales
- Promote sales and discounts with assigned customers
- Arrange and communicate appointments for customers to collect at factory outlet
- Report, follow up and manage customer complaints
- Provide accurate advice in a professional manner via telephone requests.
- Document orders accurately and within the required deadlines.
- Provide After-Sales support to key accounts/customers.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the procedures as per ISO 9001:2015 standards and the Quality Systems Manual of the company.
- Promoting safety awareness and the development of a Safety culture within the company.
- Compliance with Ansa Mcal Group Policies.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergrad Degree in Business Management or similar field.
- 1 year experience in a marketing, advertising, merchandising or sales environment
- Exposure to coating industry would be an asset