ANSA Polymer Limited, Manufacturing
- The Quality Officer is responsible for ensuring that QC inspections and tests are performed on all incoming, in process and finished goods as per Quality Control Process and Procedures to ensure that only conforming products are released. He or she will also be required to assist in the maintenance of the quality and food safety system at ANSA Polymer Limited.
- Perform random inspections and tests on articles in production to ensure that all raw materials, in process and finished products meet customer requirements and established acceptance criteria.
- Create new manufacturing plans in 1 factory in keeping with approved production plan, factory requisition and established quality control guidelines.
- Review and approve quality records in 1 factory daily after ensuring all inspection and testing are performed in keeping with customer and company requirements.
- Review the NCR log in one factory daily and ensure that all nonconformances are logged and all opened NCs are closed after ensuring acceptable corrective action was taken and documented in 1 factory.
- Ensure all non-conforming products are properly labelled and segregated and only confirming products are related to the Finished Goods Warehouse for sales.
- Assist with Product Feasibility forms and provide feedback on assessment of samples where applicable.
- Ensure there is inspection and testing of product produced during production trials and report on findings with recommendations.
- Oversee and maintain quality records documentation by reviewing, controlling, and implementing changes to procedures, records, work instructions, specification sheets in accordance with established quality and food safety standards.
- Liaise with internal/external customers, contractors and suppliers as required, identify root cause, and corrective actions to address any reported issues or complaints.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of staff on matters of quality, food safety and problem-solving.
- Perform GMP and other routine quality and food safety audits as required.
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective media for informing, updating and receiving input from employees on quality matters.
- Prepare reports and perform any other related duties as may be required by the job function.
- Comply and perform all duties in conformance with the Company’s/Department’s strategies along with the Quality Management System as it relates to health, safety, security and environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform any other job duties as required by the job function.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences, food science, another related field from a recognized, accredited institution or related discipline would be an asset.
- Formal training in the principles of Quality Control and Food Safety Management.
- At least two (2) years ‘experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 management systems.
- Collaborative with the ability to be a key team player and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Resilient and the ability to work effectively under pressure without becoming flustered.
- Ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas clearly sing oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and result-oriented behaviour.
- Ability to organize work so that tasks are completed within time frames, prioritize projects, and communicate progress to supervisor and colleagues.
- Ability to display a high level of integrity by keeping good on promises, holding self-accountable and communicate your progress to supervisors and colleagues.
Apply now ->
The Brand Manager is responsible to develop, recommend and implement marketing plans and promotions and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Promotions and Merchandising teams to facilitate the achievement of optimum brand equity.
Alstons Marketing Company (AMCO), Distribution
The Investment Advisor will develop and retain individual and institutional client base for the company by selling our investment solutions.
ANSA Merchant Bank, Financial Services
The Sales Support Officer serves as the “Middle office” Liaison for Ansa Securities Limited (“ASL”). He / she is an important part of the risk mitigation controls and must ensure all operational procedures are adhered to.
ANSA Merchant Bank, Financial Services