Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Abel Building Solutions, Construction
- To promote customer acquisition, leads, sales, and brand affinity, lead, plan, implement, and manage the Sector’s regional digital marketing initiatives under the leadership of the Sector Marketing Manager in accordance with the policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards of the ANSA McAL Group.
- Provide concerted and confident advice on action plans and strategies for the sector’s benefit by integrating recommendations into the holistic strategy of the sector for enhanced strategic alignment and improved performance.
- Oversee and provide direction for the routine content calendars and publishing of posts for all the brands across business units in the sector regionally by being consistent, engaging, and well-planned digital content that resonates with the target audience.
- Create, oversee, and manage Lead Generation strategy to foster a database of customer information for a robust database of potential customers for targeted marketing efforts that drive customer engagement and conversations.
- Create, lead, and implement digital strategies for the sector regionally for a comprehensive and effective digital strategy that enhances the sector’s online presence and performance.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content, and keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trend for innovative and trend-aware digital marketing campaigns that capture the audience’s attention.
- Guide, develop, adjust, and resize content including photography, video, and posts, both static and rich media, for digital placements for high-quality, optimized, and visually appealing digital content that resonates with the target audience.
- Be diligent about administrative duties inclusive of emails, reporting, tracking, analytics, and other necessary administrative
- duties for efficient administrative management of digital marketing initiatives, enabling data-driven decision-making and accountability.
- Develop digital media campaign recommendations and execute digital media plans for the sector with guidance and support of the sector marketing manager to craft effective digital media strategies and successful planning and execution.
- Implementation of tags for Google, Meta, and other digital platforms to provide insight and analytics across digital efforts and ensure accurate tracking and data collection on digital platforms for data-driven decision-making.
- Management of advertising and boosting of digital content across digital platforms, including digital budget proposal for the sector to efficiently allocate the digital budget to optimize sector-wide advertising efforts.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by your Sector Marketing Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in this field.
- 3- 5 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Thorough and technically sound working knowledge of online Lead Generation Strategy and Management – Lead Ads, Automations, Drip Campaigns
- Thorough and technically sound working knowledge of online advertising – Facebook and Instagram, Google Networks.
- Copywriting – Blogs. E-newsletters, Ads, Social Media Content
- Email Marketing – Design, Tracking, Database Management
- Report Writing – Research, Analysis
- Online Community Management – Facebook, Instagram
- Online form creation and light development would be an asset
- Other digital marketing / advertising / strategy qualifications would be an asset.
- Various Google certifications would be an asset.
- Various Facebook/META Certifications would be an asset.
Apply now ->
The Brand Manager is responsible to develop, recommend and implement marketing plans and promotions and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Promotions and Merchandising teams to facilitate the achievement of optimum brand equity.
Alstons Marketing Company (AMCO), Distribution
The Investment Advisor will develop and retain individual and institutional client base for the company by selling our investment solutions.
ANSA Merchant Bank, Financial Services
The Sales Support Officer serves as the “Middle office” Liaison for Ansa Securities Limited (“ASL”). He / she is an important part of the risk mitigation controls and must ensure all operational procedures are adhered to.
ANSA Merchant Bank, Financial Services