ANSA McAL Group of Companies Limited, Head Office
- Review, Preparation and Filing of Annual Corporation Tax Returns, VAT Returns, Quarterly Tax Installments for Group Companies under the purview of the Head Office Finance Team within the required time frame outlined in the respective legislation.
- Review Group Companies Quarterly Tax Installments and Annual Corporation Tax Return Filings for completeness and accuracy and ensuring obligations are met within the required time frames outlined by the respective legislation.
- Monitor and provide support to Group Companies to resolve Taxation matters raised by the BIR and the collection of refunds. Guides the Subsidiaries on Tax Compliance Matters. Assist in the preparation of correspondence to Governmental Departments (BIR, NIB, VAT) outlining tax positions taken. Preparation of the Annual Tax Compliance Tracker.
- Perform reconciliations of Key Tax Accounts and refunds Recoverable (VAT and CT) for identified Group Companies within agreed timelines. Reviews similar reconciliations for other Group Companies. Reconciling differences and identifying and validating measures to resolve differences are proposed.
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting on Effective Tax Rates, Tax Losses, VAT and CT Refunds with appropriate commentary and variance analysis. Preparation of the Annual Tax Disclosure note for the Group’s Audited Financial Statements. Publication of the monthly VAT and CT refund schedule.
- Performs routine and non-routine reviews and assessments in Key risk areas (e.g. PAYE, WHT, VAT) identified by the Group Tax Manager. Identifies risk and proposes strategies to mitigate.
- Assist the Group Tax Manager in identifying changes in IFRS and Taxation Legislation in the Jurisdictions where The Group operates and quantifying the impact of changes.
- Ensure that Group companies maintain sufficient documentation for all tax allowable expenses, allowances and tax-exempt income.
- Review of The Group’s Tax Consolidation and the preparation of briefing papers with analysis, commentary and trends.
- Conduct training sessions with Group Companies as necessary.
- Liaise with Various Tax authorities to manage Audits
- Any other duties or ad hoc requests made by Group Finance Director, Group CFO or Group Tax Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- ACCA Qualified, 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- 3 years post-qualification experience.
- Current role must be performing some tax compliance duties (VAT Returns, Tax Returns, Tax Installments), fundamental understanding tax legislation in TT and the preparation of Management Accounts and Management Information.
- Understanding of IFRS and Financial reporting is preferred but not mandatory.
- Intermediate Skill level with critical MS Office Products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint, etc.)
Apply now ->
The Product Lead develops the sourcing strategy for products within the assigned class/es and works evaluates product and vendor performance.
Standard Distributors, Retail
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the sourcing of quality products for Trinidad and Barbados identified by the Product Leads. Responsibilities include processing purchase orders, negotiating with suppliers, tracking orders, and liaising with inventory teams and management.
Standard Distributors, Retail
Endeavour, Chaguanas, Trinidad
The Cost Accountant is responsible for monitoring the organizations' costs and producing reports for budgetary, pricing, and cost analysis purposes.
ANSA Packaging, Manufacturing
Eastern Main Road, Champ Fleurs, Trinidad