Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: ANSA McAL Chemicals Ltd.
Job Summary: Prepare and verify invoices, accounts payable, reconciling accounts and other financial reports.
- Ensure all invoices, manual cheques, petty cash and purchase orders are approved. by Management and entered into the system within the specified time.
- Prepare daily online cheques for Customs department.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries and ensure timely payment of goods / services.
- Reconcile all supplier statements within the specified time.
- Issue petty cash and ensure that bills are received and attached to petty cash vouchers in a timely manner.
- Prepare Vat Return.
- Prepare monthly AP Reports.
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate health, safety, security and environmental policies/ procedures.
The successful candidate should convey the following personal characteristics:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish departmental goals.
- Knowledge of Accounts.
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Effective time management skills.
- Minimum of 5 CXC/ GCE O’Levels, which must include English Language, Mathematics and Principles of Accounts.
- ACCA level 1 or CAT Qualification.
- A minimum of 2-3 years Accounting experience in AP.
How to apply:
- Do you have a minimum of 5 CXC/ GCE O’Levels, which must include English Language, Mathematics and Principles of Accounts? - Are you ACCA Level 1 or CAT Qualified? - Do you have a minimum of 2- 3 years of Accounting experience in AP? - -