Position: Premium Processing Clerk
Company: TATIL Life Assurance Limited
Performs various clerical and routine accounting tasks to include positing entries, verifying and reconciling input of financial reporting system output, processing payments, and/or vendors to resolve a variety of problem.
- Provides prompt and quality Customer Service by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Ensures that all payments received are processed to the relevant policies.
- Preparation of Deposits.
- Administration of ACH.
- Processes all deposited payments within 4 days of receipts form Government Salary deduction, RBTT Credit Services, RBL Blue and white sheets, ACH and other Non-Government salary.
- Minimizes the amount of monies applied to various suspense accounts (premium, Miscellaneous).
- Ensures proper record keeping and provides accurate and timely responses to queries on payment applications.
- Investigates and resolves queries for misapplication within 5 working days of receipt.
- Provides effectives filing of all Credit Advices.
- Acquires timely reports in meeting various deadlines and supporting assignments. This includes impromptu/om demand reports and weekly reports (to be handed in to the Manager by the following Monday).
- Prepares monthly reports by the 1st working day of the following month.
- Performs any other duties related tasks/duties as requires.
- Accuracy – ensures that data presented is free from error
- Attention to detail – thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Critical thinking – the ability to break a situation down into smaller pieces to identify its key or underlying issues.
- Customer focus – making customers and their needs a primary focus of one\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Drive for results – demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence.
- Planning & organizing/time management – establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a objectives. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Collaboration/teamwork – develops cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working towards solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- 5 Ordinary level passes inclusive of Mathematics, English and CAT.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to perform simple accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance accounting processes
How to apply:
- Do you have 1 year of work experience in a similar position? - Do you have 5 O'level passes inclusive of Mathematics, English Language & CAT? - Do you have knowledge of Accounting Software & Insurance Accounting Process? - Do you have the ability to prepare administrative paperwork, and simple accounting procedures?