Position: Brand Manager
1. Develops and executes annual Marketing plans and formulates marketing strategies.
2. Monitors, assesses and distils consumer insights via market research.
3. Provides input for strategic direction and new business opportunities for the brand.
4. Conducts regular visits with trade and key customers, in conjunction with the Trade Marketing Department, to understand and respond to channel needs.
5. Monitors competition and channel activities to ensure Brand maintains market share.
6. Develops and evaluates promotions.
7. Tracks A&P spending.
8. Monitors Brand performance and contributes to monthly reports.
9. Submits recommendations to the Marketing Manager for approval.
10. Develops all creatives and communications for approval.
11. Provides advice, guidance, instructions and directions for subordinate staff as needed to ensure the achievement of departmental objectives.
12. Contributes to the development of personal objectives for subordinate staff, and recommends training and development.
The Carib Marketing Team is one of the most competitive and dynamic Marketing Teams within the Beverage Industry. We constantly face challenges and conquer our competition. Join us, challenge yourself to be a part of a winning team, apply today!
How to apply:
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related field. - Post graduate or Higher Diploma e.g. CIM or LCCI - At least four (4) years’ experience in Marketing and/or Sales Brand Management.