Position: Senior Actuarial Analyst
Location: Port of Spain / Trinidad and Tobago
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and categorizing data for experience analyses and preparing related reports.
- Preparing schedules of statistics, financial statements, premiums, reserves and/or benefits, documenting and verifying the factors used in related computations.
- Maintaining and updating development documentation; supporting developments of new plans.
- Performing and analyzing actuarial research, experience studies, and statistical analyses and calculations and audits.
- Developing, calculating, and analyzing policy values, profit studies, forfeiture values, reserve programs, rate files and procedures.
- Developing actuarial assumptions and presenting to management for approval as necessary.
- Assisting in the training of actuarial trainees and assistants, analysts and specialists.
- BA/BSc degree from an accredited college/university with a strong academic background in actuarial science, applied statistics, financial analysis, insurance, and mathematics.
- At least four professional examinations passed including Life Contingencies.
It would also be highly desirable to receive applications from professionals who also can demontrate the following:
- 3 years\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’ actuarial modelling, working with recognized actuarial software.
- Good knowledge of ideally life insurance products and the Legislation governing these.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job: