Position: Assistant Warehouse Manager
Company: ANSA McAL Group of Companies – Construction Sector
The Assistant Warehouse Manager will collaborate with the Warehouse Manager to ensure the efficient operations of the Warehouse not limited to receiving, warehousing and distribution operations but in addition will manage people and ensure productivity targets are achieve in a safe workplace.
- Manage warehouse in compliance with company policies
- Ensure systems, procedures and processes are developed and implemented to deliver agreed service levels.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Motivate and engage all team members.
- Minimize stock variances by ensuring all documentation, invoices, transfers, exchanges are accurately completed.
- Customer Focus: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one actions, developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Planning & Organizing: Assessing what activities/behaviors are required to achieve desired goals and successfully executing the same
- Attention to Detail: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Drive for Results: Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence.
- Business Perspective: Continuously develops ideas for positioning the organization for long-term success by appropriately trading off short-term costs/disadvantages for long-term revenues/gains.
- First Degree in Business Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience or similar
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Project Management
- Familiar with WMS
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Warehousing experience in the coatings industry will be an asset
How to apply:
- Do you have a first Degree in Business Management or any related field? - Do you have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience or similar? - Are you willing to work flexible hours? - Are you proficient in Microsoft Office Suite? - Do you have a Project Management certificate, or experience in Project Management? - Are you familiar with WMS? - Are you a solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills? - Do you have excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask? - Do you have good oral and written communication skills? -