Position: Marketing Manager
Location: GRENADA / Grenada
Company: Carib Brewery (GRENADA)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN GRENADA.
- Develops, implements and achieves long-term strategic and annual business/tactical marketing plans.
- Conducts market research to determine consumer and category trends.
- Reviews, amends and approves all creative, communications and packaging.
- Manage key sponsorships and A&P investments.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of key channels and trade issues.
- Oversees and facilitates the development of marketing staff as well as the appropriately-planned resourcing of the marketing department.
- Develop and submits monthly performance reports on department activities, achievement of objectives and plans.
- Develops and conducts presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of MS Office and other relevant software.
- Excellent project management communication skills.
- Good (social) networking skills.
- Ability to delegate and manage resources.
- Good event management skills.
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related field from a well-recognised/accredited institution
- Minimum ten (10) years’ progressive commercial experience in Marketing &/ or Sales Brand Management, preferably with FMCGs.
- Effective leadership & communication (written/oral) skills
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related field from a well-recognised/accredited institution? - Do you have minimum ten (10) years’ progressive commercial experience in Marketing &/ or Sales Brand Management, preferably with FMCGs? - Do you have effective leadership & communication (written/oral) skills?