Position: Integrated Maintenance Technician
Location: Arima / Trinidad and Tobago
- Carry out preventative maintenance works as per the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Perform regular system checks and inspections in accordance with preventative maintenance schedules.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning machines and systems for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronic issues, and make corrective actions or adjustments to ensure uptime on machines.
- Perform mould changes and ensure completion in allocated timeframe.
- Perform machine assembly, installations, servicing and repairs.
- Complete logs/ reports associated with the job function.
- Ensures full compliance with all OSH standards and Company policies.
- Ensures general housekeeping standards are maintained in the department.
- Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed.
- Perform any other related duties requested by the Manager.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve? - Do you have the ability to read blueprints, schematics, flow charts, electrical diagrams? - Do you have excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills? - Do you have the ability to handle heavy lifting and moving >55 lbs?