Position: Technical Sales Manager
Location: Point Lisas / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ANSA Chemicals
Develop new business and sustainably create customer relationships in the water treatment business throughout the region.
- Conduct market research/analysis to identify and target specific businesses opportunities
- Develop and implement annual business plan with budgets and appropriate marketing plans to deliver on annual targets for sales, market share and profitability
- Prepare monthly business reports
- Develop and retain client relationships and accounts
- Supervise, develop and motivate the human resources of the department by training, coaching, organizing, monitoring and appraising job results in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Perform all duties in conformance with appropriate HSEQ standards
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Chemical and Process Engineering
- Fluency in Spanish will be an asset
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Chemical and Process Engineering? - Do you have fluency in Spanish will be an asset? - Do you have at least five years relevant experience in technical/engineering sales at a senior level? - Do you have broad knowledge in water treatment processes is highly desirable, although not essential?