Position: Project Engineer
Location: / Grenada
Company: CARIB Brewery (GRENADA)
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate the technical and management aspects of projects, as needed to ensure the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Coordinate all civil engineering activities on assigned projects.
- Monitor budgets and tracks trends on projects and recommend corrective action as required.
- Participate in Client/contractor meetings and resolves Client/engineering and management project issues.
- Monitor project work to ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards and accepted engineering practices.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination between all disciplines, work teams and all other project participants.
- Maintain accurate and adequate records for all aspects of assigned projects, including reporting on financial expenditure.
- Ensure safe systems of work and that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants.
- Knowledge of MS Office and other relevant software
- Excellent project management communication skills
- Good (social) networking skills
- Ability to delegate and manage resources
- Good event management skills
- Sound knowledge of Property and Facilities Management
- Effective leadership, supervisory, time management and communication (written/oral) skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a well-recognised, accredited institution.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Project and/or Construction Management.
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD and knowledge of construction site HSE procedures and leading practices.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a well-recognised, accredited institution? - Do you have at least five (5) years’ experience in Project and/or Construction Management? - Do you have the ability to utilize AutoCAD and knowledge of construction site HSE procedures and leading practices?