Position: Sales Executive
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Guardian Media Limited
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Secure new clients monthly as per quota assigned by the manager.
- Foster and develop strong relationships with advertising clients countrywide contributing to monthly sales growth as per assigned targets.
- Manage key accounts assigned ensuring client retention and sales growth as per assigned targets.
- Design and develop sales packages/campaigns for assigned clients and implement as per approval.
- Research and build advertising solution for presentation to client based on market requirements.
- Develop monthly sales plan and submit for approval to the manager.
- Develop weekly sales racking report to be submitted at each weekly sales meeting.
- Develop and implement plans to assist in brand penetration.
- Deliver invoices and uplift payments form clients.
- Comply with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in ANSA McAL Blue Book.
- Perform all duties in conformance with appropriate health, safety, security and environmental and GML’s policies and procedures.
- Any other related duties, which may be assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Media experience will be a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business from a recognized University
- 2+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related field
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business from a recognized University? - Do you have 2+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related field? - Do you have a proven track record of achieving sales targets?