Position: Regional Sales Manager
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ANSA McAL Limited – Construction Sector
- Develops and implements trade initiatives to achieve targeted sales volumes of the Company’s products to specified customers and through specified channels.
- Maintains close and personal working relationships with Trade customers, major clients and contractors.
- Conducts and oversees meetings with Sales Managers/Sales Reps/Distribution and operations in all areas to ensure adequacy of supply and to deal with any other concerns that may arise.
- Develops and implements selling strategies and plans for all company brands and products.
- Holds regular meetings with marketing teams to assess same.
- Oversees brand/sales plan execution within the local market and participates actively in the design and execution of trade, promotion and distribution plans within the company.
- Keeps abreast of market trends and competitor activities.
- Monitors and oversees sales of all the Company’s products to trade within the sector.
- Oversees, reviews and monitors the operations of delivery service providers to customers in trade as needed to ensure that the company’s service standards are maintained, and necessary improvements recommended and implemented.
- Coaches and manages all Sales staff under purview to ensure that the highest level of customer service and satisfaction are delivered always, and a high-performance culture is achieved.
- Develops and actions management routines i.e. sales meetings etc. for the sales teams. (quality management system).
- Generates monthly sales reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists Commercial Director in creating, delivering and monitoring sales strategies for the company, the product range and the designated markets.
- Works closely with Commercial Director in developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets that drive business results.
- Identifies business opportunities that promote market share and penetration into the market.
- Oversees the organization’s market development for products by utilizing best practice strategic planning processes to support and drive business profitability.
- Acts as an ambassador and role model for the company.
- Provides leadership and direction on the day-to-day operations of the sales and marketing departments, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals and meeting of performance objectives.
- Develops a strong understanding of the sales, distribution, marketing & promotion processes thereby ensuring customers and business needs are fully addressed.
- Leads or assists with special projects that involves RTM/sales improvements.
- Monitors and manages distributors/franchisee performances and SLA’s.
- Performs all other relevant duties as required to ensure optimum operation of the Sales & Distribution arm of the operations.
- Leadership – The ability to harness the knowledge, skills and abilities of employees and to motivate the application of energies towards achievement of strategic goals and objectives. Enthusiastic and passionate of the work
- Planning – The ability to think ahead of the market and to use marketing information systems to develop strategic plans to equip and position the firm for competitiveness. Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
- Sales – The ability to deliver expected results within a fast paced and competitive sales driven environment.
- Communication – Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to make presentations to various stakeholders and to represent the company in professional societies and activities.
- A team focus is crucial to the construction sectors success and the individual in this position must demonstrate the ability of leading and motivating a team. The individual’s analytical ability will be a real strength and must be supported by excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing or similar field will be an asset
- At least seven (7) years’ sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience with Planning, Financials and Budgetary Control.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Marketing? - Do you have a Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a similar field? - Do you have at least seven years' sales and or marketing experience? - Do you have experience with Planning, Financials and Budgetary Controls