Position: Sales Representative – Automotive Finishes
Location: St. Michael / Barbados
- Prepares Projections and Sales Forecasts.
- Participates in Sales Meetings and reports on analytical and other statistical data as required.
- Carries out responsibilities with respect to accounts receivables.
- Submits weekly customer planning schedules as required.
- Provides After-Sales Service to key accounts/customers.
- Visits clients/customers to investigate and assuage dissatisfied customers with prompt resolution of any product or service problems that may occur.
- Provides guidance to painters employed by garages or facility managers on the correct use of our products.
- Liaises with existing customers and continually prospects and qualifies new customers.
- Organizes and executes demonstrations/training seminars for customers and dealers.
- Up-sells orders by using flexible pricing strategies and multiple-order discounts as outlined by the Hardware Channel Sales Manager.
- Provides recommendations to the Marketing Department on avenues to pursue in order to increase market share
- In Business Management, Marketing or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good working vehicle.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must not be colour blind.
- Ability to conduct market research.
- Must be willing to learn the company’s products, included but not limited to, the knowledge of paint, chemical aspects, and refinishing.
- Sales experience in hardware trade/ retail and or paint/ coatings industry will be an asset.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have at least 3 years experience in Sales? - Do you have a valid driver's license? - Are you proficient in MS Office Suite? -