Position: IT Service Manager
- Be the initial point of contact between the organization and the FSS it, where the organization’s needs are prioritized.
- Monitor performance and security of information technology systems and to make recommendations for improving the it systems and taking proactive measures
- Help define it infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Execute the it strategy set for the FSS and the organization
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for it needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to the it systems
- Offers innovative solutions while remaining cost effective
- Maintains relationships with technology, software, and security vendors
- Manages and assesses the performance of staff members assigned for it activities in the organization
- Maintains familiarity with current and upcoming it equipment, services, and other developments
- Coordinates troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks when necessary
- Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction
- Attends industry events to learn about cutting edge product releases and new
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
Analytical thinking – adopts a whole systems perspective, assessing and balancing vast amounts of diverse information, identifies multiple relationships and disconnects processes in order to identify options and reach conclusions.
Attention to detail – establishes processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of work products and services delivered by the team.
Business perspective – continuously develops ideas for positioning the organization for long-term success by appropriately trading off short-term costs/disadvantages for long-term revenues/gains.
Planning & Organising – ensures that programs are monitored to track progress and optimal resource utilization, and that adjustments are made as needed.
Critical judgment – makes judgment-based recommendations that have wide-ranging impacts on the company’s portfolio
Team leadership – creates an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
Interactive communication – uses varied communication vehicles and opportunities to promote dialogue and develop shared understanding and consensus
Client focus – strategically and systematically evaluates emerging and longer-term opportunities and threats to meeting clients\\\\\\\’ needs.
- Bachelor\\\\\\\’s degree in IT.
- Master’s degree in IT.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement.
- ITIL Certification
- PMP Certification
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in IT? - Do you have a Master's degree in IT?