Position: TATIL LIFE - Accelerated Management Trainee
Company: TATIL LIFE
The Accelerated Management Trainee Programme at Tatil Life Assurance Limited will be an 18-month rotational programme aimed at converting our Country’s most ambitious and high-performing finance and business graduates into the future Executives of the Company. Candidates will be immersed in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where they will be expected to deliver results and progress swiftly. This programme will be carefully structured to optimise professional exposure, deepen technical expertise and cultivate leadership competence.
Successful applicants will be immediately assigned operational roles under the guidance of a mentor selected from the Company’s Senior Executive Team.
Effective completion of the programme will lead to a placement in a critical role in the business, with further opportunities for exceptional career growth.
You have invested in your education; now invest in your future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Management, Insurance & Risk Management, Leadership & Management, Actuarial Sciences, Marketing
- First or Upper second-class honours
- Internships while studying would be an asset
- No more than one (1) year’s working experience
Please include the responses to all three (3) of the questions below in the same file as your resume:
- What sets you apart from other graduates and why do you think you are a good fit for this program? (Max 350 words)
- Describe an incident in which you made a mistake, what you did to fix that mistake and what you learned from it. (Max 400 words)
- What do you think are the key challenges and opportunities in the insurance industry? What marketing strategies should an insurance company use to gain more market share? (Max 750 words)
Programme Start Date: February 2020
APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 31st JANUARY 2020.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Management, Insurance & Risk Management, Leadership & Management, Actuarial Sciences, or Marketing? - Did you graduate with First or Upper second-class honours? - Do you have less than one (1) year's working experience? - Did you include the responses to the three (3) essay questions in the same file as your resume?