Position: Regional Supervisor - South
Location: Port-Of Spain / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Trinidad & Tobago Insurance Limited
- Pursues the Sales of the company’s products and supports the efforts of the branch staff, brokers, agents and agencies in the achievement of the company’s goals and objectives for quality portfolio growth. This includes the auditing of branches, agents and agencies. Ensures the provision of required support and service to clients, agents and brokers in the development of new business, cross selling and retention/satisfaction of current customers. Maintains close relationships with a view towards increasing the portfolio of quality business and ensures effective communication with other departments.
- Prepares Branch Plans, including budgets, goals and objectives, taking into consideration the Company’s Strategic Objectives, and ensures the implementation of such to achieve predetermined financial and non-financial objectives.
- Monitors the operations and provides effective Supervision, Leadership and Guidance as it relates to the coordination of Branch activities and staff within the unit, to ensure development and compliance with corporate policy; and provides feedback on performance of branches to Manager – Agencies & Direct Sales
- Identifies needs and implements appropriate Sales and other Training for department staff in collaboration with Manager – Agencies & Direct Sales.
- Monitors and administrates policies and procedures related to the retention of cleints.
- Ensures the prompt Reporting and Processing of Business transacted by Branches and department staff; as well as timely completion of Branch Office Administration encompassing Underwriting of New Policy, Retention of existing Business and Premium Processing.
- Ensures and actively supports the achievement of business development targets as outlined in the corporate plan for the period. Submits weekly and monthly production reports, as well as reports on Sales Performance to Manager – Agencies & Direct Sales.
- Ensures relevant Policy Research and accurate Quotations and reports as required from time to time. Also oversees Policy Administration throughout all branches, in particular, provides exceptional client service in dealing with renewals and claims.
- Tests new agents for Branch Managers, including identifying new prospective recruits and working with the appropriate sales manager to extend distribution channels.
- Performs other related duties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Professional Insurance qualifications such as A.C.I.I., C.I.I or Diploma in Insurance will be an asset.
- Minimum 5 years in an insurance background, of which at least three should be at a supervisory level.
- Work experience should include a strong involvement in customer service and marketing.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have 5 O'level passes including Math & English? - Do you have a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field? - Do you have Professional Insurance qualifications such as A.C.I.I., C.I.I. or Diploma? - Do you have a minimum of 5 years in an insurance background, of which at least three at a supervisory level?