Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Arima / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ANSA Polymer Limited
- Regularly review operational processes, procedures and systems with team members to facilitate the continuous improvement of quality in the company.
- Administer all documentation and audit activities necessary to ensure that Management Systems are always in compliance with the requirements of the associated standard.
- Administer corrective action and preventative action system to ensure effective close out of nonconformities.
- Ensure all documents and records required for the effective functioning of Management Systems are maintained in all departments in accordance with the established procedure.
- Develop and Implement management (ISO 9001, FSSC 22000) and quality control systems.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead, support and provide training/coaching to direct reports.
- BS.c Natural Sciences or B.S.c Chemical/Process Engineering
- Certified Quality Engineer ASQ
- 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, Excel and Word Savvy.
- A combination of relevant qualifications and experience will be considered.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have BSc in Natural Sciences or in Chemical/ Processing Engineering? - Are you a Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ)? - Do you have 3 years' experience in the relevant field? - Do you have at least 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment? - Are you computer literate, with a sufficient understanding of Office 365?