Position: Demand and Supply Lead
The Demand & Supply Lead is responsible for forecasting demand across all companies in the Construction Sector, and facilitating the alignment of forecasts with budgeted sales, operational plans and financial plans in conjunction with Finance, Operations and Sales and Marketing. The Demand and Supply Lead will also analyse sales and inventory trends to continuously improve master data, inventory policies and materials requirements through the ERP system.
- Work as a part of the SECTOR Supply Chain Team to develop and refine a long/medium-term plan for the Company.
- Assist in the development and execution of the DSP plans to drive long and short-term profitability.
- Liaise with Production planner to ensure production is OTIF to maximize availability of finished goods.
- Liaise with the supply planner to ensure purchasing is OTIF to maximize availability of raw materials for production and finished goods for resale.
- Perform statistical analysis and generate 18 month rolling sales forecast to improve accuracy and reduce forecast bias.
- Drive improvement through co-operative forecasting with Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Reduce aged inventory and improve inventory turns across all paint companies.
- Manage and provide performance reports relating to supply chain, including Forecast Accuracy/Bias Inventory usage trends, buying forecast, inventory carrying costs.
- Oversee activities across operations, warehouse and purchasing departments to identify and report on critical materials weekly to reduce stock outs.
- Review and adjust sales forecast monthly to align with market demands and company budgets with sales team, marketing team and finance team.
- Create 18 month rolling projections for raw material, packaging and resale goods requirements from sales forecast. Manage raw material and production planners to improve buying decisions, ensure OTIF of all production items and reduce inventory levels without reducing availability.
- Direct and facilitate consolidated purchasing across the region.
- Review and manage all master data and inventory policies for all raw material, packaging and resale items including lead times, minimum quantity orders, order multiples, items coverage and safety stock to improve accuracy.
- Approve requirement for all Raw materials, packaging and resale items.
- Liaise with customers and purchasing departments to ensure timely delivery of products on site.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a Safety culture within the company.
- Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Demand and Supply Manager.
- Comply with ANSA McAL Group Policies.
- Degree in Supply chain / Logistics / Finance / Mathematics & Statistics / Engineering / Business or a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Excel; Experience with MS Power BI would be an asset.
- Experience in Material Requirement Planning and Forecasting.
- Experience in Supply Chain / Logistics, experience with MRP Software would be an asset.
How to apply:
- Have you completed a degree in the specified fields? - Do you have experience in Material Requirement Planning and Forecasting? - Do you have experience in Supply Chain / Logistics?