Position: Business Development Officer
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ANSA Merchant Bank
- Originate new business in asset finance and insurance to ensure aggressive targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to prospective customers and establish cordial working relationships with sales people at the dealerships and office environs to foster overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all new proposals are speedily prepared, reviewed and processed/ or declined.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the Bank’s loan products / services and policies in order to respond to inquiries / concerns / or complaints directed to you by resolving those matters within your discretion.
- Perform analysis for credit applications and provide sound financial advice in the structuring of facilities to meet customers’ requirements.
- Maintain the confidentiality of customer information and report any unusual occurrences or fraudulent activity to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- At least two (2) years banking experience in credit analysis and lending or Equivalent combination of qualification and experience
- Bachelor\\\’s Degree in a Business related field.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field? -