Position: Investment Analyst
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ANSA Merchant Bank
- Prepare quarterly presentations of the investment performance of the pension plans managed
- Provide investment research, analytics and recommendations to facilitate in investment decisions for investment portfolios managed by AMBL.
- Finance/Economics or professional qualification in Accounting
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in a similar position
- Prepare investment analysis and recommendations for securities to be added to the investment portfolios managed
- Prepare and update country reviews and assessments based on investments held on all the portfolios managed
- Review performance and asset allocation reports for submission to the Investment Committee:
- – Tatil Life, AMMPPP, Yara and Pilots
- Review calculation for NAV on a weekly basis and bond valuation on a monthly basis
- Examine and assess economic and market trend, earning prospects, financial statements and other indicators to determine suitable investment recommendations.
- Monitor and produce reports on the price movements/yields of the preferred shares and other investments which rely on triggers held on AMBL\\\’s books and investments which are listed.
Qualifications: BSc. Finance/Economics or professional qualification in Accounting
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a BSc. Finance/Economics or professional qualification in Accounting?