Position: Financial Analyst
Company: ANSA McAL Group of Companies, Construction Sector
To provide high quality information and analytics to support high-stakes decisions within the sector. Forward looking analysis to support capital, ongoing project cost management and operational decisions. This would include the development, scoping, and monitoring of key trends and indicators that would enable informed action and decision making in a high velocity/fast paced environment.
- Works with Sector Finance Director and CFO Teams to facilitate high quality financial reporting.
- Coordinates all inputs from the sector and provides the analysis and challenge to support the monthly meetings with the Group CEO.
- Provides the economic analyses to support Capital investment decisions.
- Continually looks at opportunities to build efficiencies into the business.
- Coordinates inputs and analysis for Annual Budgeting and ongoing Forecasting exercises.
- Works closely with the CFO’s in the determination and challenge of Flash reporting, actual reporting.
- Partner with the businesses to strengthen internal controls and address ML Points.
- Assists in the implementation of new technology and systems where applicable to the Sector
- Performs other duties as may be related to function.
The successful candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent proficiency computer skills in MS Office specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing or construction sector.
- Good personal time management, punctual and able to work with deadlines.
- Be articulate, self-confident, strong and politely assertive.
- Must possess excellent, communicating, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A team player who enjoys working with large groups in a high velocity/fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics or Quantitative Business discipline.
- Professional qualification such as CMA, ACMA, ACCA, ASA or CFA would be an asset.
- Qualified in Microsoft Office more specifically Excel (power user).
- At least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar role.
How to apply:
- Do you Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics or Quantitative Business discipline? - Do you have professional qualifications such as: CMA, ACMA, ACCA, ASA or CFA? - Are you proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite? - Do you have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role?