Position: Assistant Accountant
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Easi Industrial Supplies
Job Summary: To provide strong support to the Accountant by ensuring that all accounts are verified and reliable reports are submitted on a timely basis.
- Manage Fixed Assets Database.
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Preparation of month end Accrual journals.
- Actively participate in month close off process.
- Preparation of Management Accounts.
- Perform Stock Counts and oversee inventory reconciliation
- Determine reasons for Admin / Marketing variances with actual and budget expenditure.
- Completion of Monthly Management Accounts file.
- Analyze all Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Check and sign off on all reconciliations prepared by AP Clerk, AR Clerk.
- Preparation of quarterly returns for CSO and Central Bank.
- Check daily cash sales and cash receipts reports and vet deposits in absence of Accountant.
- Complete any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate health, safety, security and environmental policies/ procedures.
- Completed Level 2 ACCA
- 4-5 Years Accounting Experience
- Experience in using computerized Accounting packages
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Sound knowledge of local and international Accounting standards
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish departmental goals
- Motivated, flexible and ability to use own initiative
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Have you completed Level 2 ACCAs ? - Do you possess 4-5 years' accounting experience? - Do you have experience in using computerized accounting packages - Do you have strong Microsoft Excel skills?