Position: Business Analyst
Location: Maraval Road, Newtown, Port of Spain / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Trinidad & Tobago Life Assurance Limited
- Analyze existing user specifications and requirements as documented
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Collaborate with Projects Office on solutions’ analysis, documentation, testing and training.
- Collaborate with Systems Admins to deliver technical support and training.
- Collaborate with the Product Development teams to ensure timely delivery of new products to staging and live environments
- Develop in-depth knowledge of solutions or processes, current or new, to provide effective support and training.
- Document analysis, processes, workflows, test plans, implementations and test results.
- Ensure that developed systems, components and updates are complete, effective and efficient before release to the live environment.
- Provide end-user training and support for existing and developed solutions, focused on establishing departmental independence through super-users.
- Retrieve and analyze data from Information Systems repositories for troubleshooting and special inquiry.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B Sc. Computer Science or equivalent qualifications.
- At least (2) years\\\’ experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in Insurance or Financial Services sector would be an asset.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity. • Experience in Insurance or Financial Services sector would be an asset.? - Do you have a B Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications? - Do you have experience in Insurance or Financial Services sector ?