Position: Sales Manager
Company: Abel Building Solutions
Job Summary: Manages the Business to Customer stream focusing on excellence in retail execution for sales generation & business opportunities on the trade. Manage all store operations inclusive of franchisee relationship ensuring proper ‘in store’ execution is built and maintained.
- Effectively manages the sales & merchandising teams to ensure the company’s sales & revenue objectives and suppliers’ expectations are achieved.
- Achievement of divisions overall sales and gross profit targets by month and annually.
- Development and presentation of key account plans and the conduct of quarterly reviews with customers.
- Dissemination of the monthly sales and gross profit targets to the sales team. Monitoring of sales and merchandising teams to ensure monthly and annual targets are achieved.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales growth for new and existing products with new and existing customers with a focus on excellence on the trade.
- Actively participate in all pricing related activities including monitoring pricing to ensure maintenance of agreed margins; conducting competitive price comparison.
- Actively and continuously expands own network to meet strategic goals.
- Identifies and creates opportunities to initiate new connections (including partnerships) that will facilitate the achievement of strategic goals.
- Effectively assigns organizational territory to members of sales team.
- Oversees the management of territories and franchisee relationships within a sales team.
- Ensure all suppliers’ distribution objectives are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure proper stock rotation by sales and merchandising teams to avoid high expiries on the trade.
- Recognizes relationships and links between own and competitor territories.
- Identifies potential for new territories.
- Makes long range forecasts and revenue projections for territory.
- Assist in the development or procurement of product displays for the purpose of enhancing sales.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field. MBA will be an asset.
- 5-7 years of Sales and Marketing experience, of which, at least 3 years should be at a managerial level.
- Experience in retail segment of Sales & Marketing.
How to apply:
- Do you possess an Undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field? - Do you possess 5-7 years of Sales and Marketing experience, of which, at least 3 years are at a Managerial level? - Do you possess experience in the retail segment of Sales and Marketing?