Position: Electrical Engineer
Company: ANSA Chemicals Limited
To manage the maintenance resources of the company in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner while maximizing plant and equipment reliability and availability.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies/procedures as well as governmental and internationally accepted safety standards.
- Promote safety awareness within the department and make recommendations on safety issues to management.
- Track, analyze and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance and schedule compliance.
- Plan/schedule work in order to maximize plant/equipment availability
- Planning and execution of shutdowns.
- Maintenance and upgrade of the Preventative Maintenance systems and procedures.
- Development and performance management of subordinate staff while providing effective leadership.
- Provide timely updates to management team on issues affecting operations and maintenance.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment, and re-engineering of plant equipment.
- Ensure that modifications to plant/equipment are reflected in engineering drawings/specifications and SOP’s.
- Produce a monthly maintenance report and any special reports/studies that may be required.
- Liaise with other departments to coordinate maintenance work on plant and equipment and with external customers/contractors/suppliers as when necessary.
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Provide the Purchasing and Stores Department with information on stock/spares requirements and usage and assist with stock analysis.
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
The successful candidate should posses the following characteristics:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
- Able to effectively function in stressful situations
- Ability to supervise staff effectively
- Good written and oral skills
- BSc. in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working in industrial maintenance field.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering? - Do you have a minimum of 3 years' work experience in the industrial maintenance field?