Position: Direct Sales Coordinator
Company: Trinidad And Tobago Insurance Limited
Job Summary: This position is responsible for marketing the Company’s products and services in an effort to offer direct sales solutions for clients. This includes monitoring industry trends and keeping abreast of competitor’s products, and pricing in the market.
- Promotes the Company’s products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with Company’s clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Develops new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the Company products and services.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Assist Direct Sales Manager to sell to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life.
- Maximizing products sales to reach set targets by probing customer needs.
- Assist the Direct Sales Manager in implementing the detailed sales plan to achieve targets.
- Promoting the Company’s products and services through direct cross-selling to achieve the goal and increase its market share in those products.
- Maintain the relationship with the customers and work constantly on improving it, and ensure that services quality exceeds customers’ expectations and fulfils their needs on a level that ensures preserving those customers.
- Performs sundry duties that are assigned.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, with specialization in Marketing or Sales.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, with specialization in Marketing or Sales?