Position: Trade Marketing Executive
Company: ANSA Coatings
Job Summary: As a key member of the ANSA McAL Construction Sector’s Marketing Team, the Trade Marketing Executive is required to manage the trade marketing efforts for the ANSA McAL Construction Sector. This position is meant to ensure that we have excellence in execution at trade level for the ABS and ACL brands in the trade and retail channels.
The responsibilities of the Trade Marketing Executive (TME) include the following:
- The TME shall be ultimately responsible for trade marketing execution in the territory in Traditional Trade and Retail Trade.
- The TME will be responsible to align all national and regional strategies with the Regional Brand Managers into the assigned territory and propose, negotiate, and implement local /regional strategies.
- Manage the merchandiser team. Provide information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities in order to develop the team.
- Lead the Colour Shop – store in store concept – Identify key customers for this channel and lead negotiations for implementation.
- Monitor market/retail activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies in order to assist in driving sales through increased penetration, visibility and promotion.
- Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
- Develop and use objective tools, information and feedback in order to attain KPIs.
- Manage all OOH signage (maintenance, renewal, identification, audit).
- Use targeted sales tools and programs to execute designed activities.
- Work closely with Sales Channel Managers to communicate customer programs (Joint Business Plans) and activities that impact their channels.
- Ensure the Sales Team and promoters understands and adheres to brand guidelines.
Qualifications: Undergraduate Degree/Marketing/Business
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Trade Marketing.
- Exposure to the paint and construction sector would be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you have an Undergraduate Degree/Marketing/Business ? - Do you have any Exposure to the paint and construction sector would be an asset?