Position: Process and Industrial Performance (IP) Engineer
Company: CARIBBEAN CLAY PROCESSING SERVICES LIMITED (CCPSL)
Job Summary: Plans, organizes, and develops clay plant processes to ensure the maximum development of plant operations and personnel together with coordination of the QMS system.
- Develop the required data collection procedures to capture the relevant control parameters of the operations. Use the data collected to generate information to effectively control and improve production activities.
- Develop and manage systems to ensure that the operating cost of the plant is captured i.e. labor, consumables, raw material and overheads. These costs are to be directly related to the production volume and in line with the budget.
- Accountable for establishing company policies and programs for quality and ensuring implementation to keep Company objectives and external requirements, e.g. ISO 9001:2000.
- Advise all section heads on technical matters related to production and process. Carry out in-house training programs with a view to developing plant personnel on topics related to clay technology.
- Assist with the development of a Reliability Centered Maintenance program for the plant.
- Support the Operation’s Manager with planning, evaluation and implementation of capital expenditure projects.
- Execute improvement and optimization projects for Safety, Production, Quality and Maintenance.
- Make recommendations for the re-engineering and improvement to the plant’s equipment and processes.
- Prepare reports or other data as required by the Operations Manager
- Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Operations Manager
- Prepare reports or other data as required by the Operations Manager.
- Act as or assist any department head as directed by the Operations Manager.
Qualifications: Three or more years in Process and Industrial Engineering
- BSc in Chemical and Process Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a unionized and/or manufacturing environment with supervisory experience
How to apply:
- Do you have three or more years in Process and Industrial Engineer?