Position: Project Coordinator
Company: ABEL Building Solutions
Job Summary: The Project Coordinator, will assist with the project management and execution team on behalf of the company with particular emphasis on reporting on cost and schedule as it relates to site progress. Interaction with clients and sub-contractors and follow up with site representatives are expected.
- To assist with execution of projects including:
- Project Scheduling – updating and reporting
- Procurement of materials
- Sales orders and deliveries
- Payment applications and Billings
- Contract and client management
- Sub-contractor management – pre-qualification and payment summaries of sub-contractors
- Document control including minutes of Meetings
- To consistently adhere to all company and department systems and procedures (inclusive of AX “live” status) so that operational efficiency and industry accepted quality are achieved.
- To produce Daily, weekly and monthly reports to apprise management of project status and communicate any problem areas/issues on a timely basis and as necessary to client.
- Assist when necessary with Quote preparation, quotation logging along with relevant administrative duties including on a daily basis logging the whereabouts of personnel.
- To prepare contracts for sub-contractors in accordance with company policy and track variations
- To prepare purchase requisitions, follow through to obtain purchase orders, coordinate delivery to site and ensure that all material is delivered on time to facilitate the smooth progress of installation.
- To prepare and maintain procurement schedules and submit weekly reports to inform of progress and any potential issues or concerns. Pending the client requirements, daily reports may be required.
- To prepare and submit all necessary documentation and follow up with other departments to ensure that payments to contractors and sub-contractors are made on a fortnightly basis for all work certified as being completed.
- To liaise with the Accounts department for invoicing of work completed or equipment supplied consistent with the terms and conditions laid out in the contract or purchase order.
- To follow up on receivables owed to the department.
- To meet regularly with project teams and coordinate as required ensuring successful project execution.
- To assist the Commercial AC Delivery Manager with administrative duties as required.
- To file all project correspondence accordingly in a systematic manner. (Hard copy and on One Drive)
- To efficiently execute any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Participate in the development of and perform all duties in accordance with the procedures set forth in ISO 9001: 2000 standards and the Company’s Quality manual and OSHA standards.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a safety culture within the company and especially on site.
Undergraduate Degree in Sales, Business Administration or Project Management.
At least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in Local Sales or Project Management.
-Exposure to Construction Sector would be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you have an Undergraduate Degree in Sales, Business Administration or Project Management? - Do you have at least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in Local Sales or Project Management?