Position: Sector Marketing Manager
Location: / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ABEL Building Solutions
Job Summary: To develop and execute the annual Marketing plan for a portfolio of assigned brands to deliver business objectives for the sector.
- Responsible for the delivery & results of the brand strategic objectives (volume, market share, equity growth) across the region.
- Accurately identify the key “Must Win Battles” (MWB) for each of the assigned brands.
- Develop relevant brand strategies and campaigns. Create ‘local top spin’ to ensure that the communication and activities are relevant for the target consumers in all markets.
- Lead Consumer Insight research projects and conduct informal ‘research’ through frequent direct consumer contact to ensure the identification of relevant consumer insights.
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plan for region, based on the MWBs. This entails the following:
- a) Manage the relationship with Advertising Agencies and Graphics Contractor to ensure delivery of Above the Line strategy, inclusive of Media Buys, media placement, Out Of Home signage, etc.
- Manage Digital agencies to deliver relevant social media content delivering on reach, frequency and engagement targets.
- Develop, monitor and manage Below the Line activations for brands through increased coordination and delivery to execution teams within agreed planning timelines.
- Key liaison with Artwork developers to create all specific creative for brand execution.
- Provides input for strategic direction and new business opportunities for the brand.
- Manages the A&P budget by platform and ensures that all spend is aligned to target audience and the overall marketing plan.
- Lead all key local brand activations. This includes:
- Selection of key partnerships which are aligned to platforms
- Negotiate terms of each agreement
- Conceptualize new activation mechanics
- Liaise with suppliers/ promoters to ensure successful activation
- Lead presentations during monthly cycle plan meetings, to engage internal & external stakeholders to ensure successful activations.
- Conducts regular visits with trade and key customers, in conjunction with the Sales teams and front-line staff, to understand and respond to channel needs.
- Monitors competition and channel activities to guide brand strategy.
- Supports all research projects, utilizing results to develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Leads all brand launches and new initiatives.
- Provides advice, guidance, instructions and directions for internal stakeholders as needed to ensure the achievement of brand objectives.
- Contributes to the development of support staff – recommends training and development needs.
- Prepare monthly reports, evaluating past activations, volume performance, key opportunities etc.
- Performs any other related duties as may be required by the job function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing or similar field will be an asset.
- At least seven (7) years’ marketing/ brand management experience.
- Experience with Planning, Financials and Budgetary Control.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing? - Do you have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing or similar field will be an asset? - Do you have at least seven (7) years’ marketing/ brand management experience?