Position: Senior Credit Manager
Location: Chaguanas / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Standard Distributor
Job Description: Responsible for managing the Company’s Credit and Collections portfolio toward optimizing company revenue.
- Ensure company-wide compliance with the company’s Credit policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the process from Credit proposal through final decision (approval / denial) surpasses global benchmarks by constantly measuring performance and implementing best practice.
- Review and approve high value credit applications and other credit applications escalated for further review and determination.
- Create efficient evaluation processes to minimize risks with underwriting reviews
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and in line with regulations.
- Create and implement a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Ensure that arrears percentages surpass global benchmarks by maximising the effectiveness of the Arrears call centre.
- Periodically review uncollectable balances and make recommendations for right of or to take further action to recover.
- Preparing high level reports on payment collections.
- Complete regular audits checks to ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Review the effectiveness of bailiffs; including SLAs and KPIs, hiring and contract negotiations.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Comply with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in the ANSA McAL Blue Book.
- Degree in Accounts / Finance; ACCA Qualified
- MBA would be an asset
- Proven work experience as a credit manager.
- Minimum of seven (7) years commercial and retail credit experience
- Eight (8) years at a Managerial level
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Degree in Accounts / Finance; ACCA Qualified? - Do you have a MBA ? - Do you have any proven work experience as a credit manager?