Position: Claims Assistant II
Location: 11A Maraval Road, Newtown / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Trinidad & Tobago Insurance Limited
Job Summary: Processes, pays claims and provides assistance to customers and administrative staff.
- Provides superior quality service to internal and external customers.
- Processes a minimum average of 50 claims daily (including pending, COB’s and denied)
- Inputs an average of 60 claims daily and types worksheets and data entry – 95% accurate
- Assists in rendering advice to clients, claimants and brokers on local and overseas claims (including Brydens) within 1 day of receipt
- Checks and authorizes Health Claims within assigned limits of authority.
- Reports on work status and results of planned activities with the Supervisor.
- Outstanding claims follow up.
- Performs and other related tasks/duties as required.
- 5 Ordinary Level (CXC) Passes including Mathematics and English
- 2 A Level Passes
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have five Ordinary Level (CXC) Passes including Mathematics, English & 2 A Level Passes? - Do you have working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite?