Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: 11A Maraval Road, Newtown / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: Trinidad and Tobago Insurance Limited (TATIL)
Job Summary: Provides effective customer service to all customers by utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of company products and programs, as well as team members within the Customer Service Department. Acts as the primary or initial contact between potential and existing clients and the company.
- Provides prompt and quality Customer Service by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the Company’s products and procedures, and a good understanding of industry regulations and guidelines as it relates to the provision of information and services to clients.
- Answers the telephone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner, and responds efficiently to the individual needs of the client, escalating to the Supervisor or Assistant Manager as necessary.
- Calls customers when necessary to advise or provide quotations or required information on policies.
- Fills out forms, determines changes for service requested, process customer orders and returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Handles irate customers in a professional manner.
- Cash processing as required at Branch
- Meets new business targets as outlined in KPI
- Expedites all Policy Changes and Renewals on General Insurance Business.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Qualifications: 5 Ordinary Level Passes including Mathematics and English A’ Levels / CSE
- Additional course(s) in Customer Services or related fields would be an asset.
Experience: At least 1 years’ experience customer service environment
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have five Ordinary Level Passes including Mathematics and English A’ Levels / CSE? - Do you have additional course(s) in Customer Services or related fields would be an asset?