Position: AC Service Technician ‘A’/’B’ Class – CBTT
Location: Mt Hope / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ABEL Building Solutions
Job Summary: The Technician performs skilled work in the repairs, maintenance and installation of ventilating and air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Assists with the installation, service, troubleshooting and repairs to air conditioning systems.
- Use basic AC technician tools to work with a senior technician to repair, install and service AC systems
- Demonstrate and apply the knowledge of superheat, sub-cooling and wiring diagrams in the troubleshooting and repairs of air conditioning systems.
- Work along senior counterpart to plan, secure parts, material and produce documentation prior to job execution
- Anticipate senior technician needs with respect the execution and completion of jobs
- Demonstrate and apply the knowledge of how to use various measuring and testing instruments.
- Performs brazing, soldering, pipefitting as is relating to the installation of AC systems.
- Accurately complete job tickets and requisitions parts when required in a timely manner.
- In addition to such duties and responsibilities, you shall be required from time to time to perform other related activities as may be determined by your direct supervisor and adhere to such rules and regulations as Management may from time to time make and communicate to you.
- Report issues timely to Supervisor.
- Complete reporting forms/templates as required and submit to Supervisor.
- Training as evidenced by a Valid Certification (passing grade) from a recognized institution or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Possess all tools required under the Trainee Tools Schedule
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role? - Do you have a valid Certification (passing grade) from a recognized institution or equivalent combination of experience and training?