Position: Accounting Assistant -Temporary
Company: Alstons Shipping Limited
Job Summary: Prepares and distributes invoices for customers re Foreign & Local Principal lines using Magaya system.
- Review and verify data entry for shipments and generate Invoices using Magaya system for Foreign and Local principals.
- Prepare monthly Group Inter-company confirmations for all accounts.
- Prepare and distribute customer statements using Magaya system.
- Prepare demand letters for overdue customers in Magaya system.
- Handle respective billings related queries.
- Prepare Payments vouchers for local Principals using Magaya system.
- Issue Stand Alone invoices and Credit Memos in Magaya system.
- Data entry for ASL and ATL in respective system.
- Prepare ASL & ATL analyses and re-ports as required.
- Prepare assigned reconciliations for ASL and ATL and resolve open items.
- Other duties as required by function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of Level I ACCA or any other equivalent
• A minimum of 1 Year accounting experience.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Or any equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
- Do you have a minimum of Level I ACCA or any other equivalent? - Do you have a minimum of 1 year accounting experience? - Do you have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel? -