Position: HR Lead
Company: ANSA McAL Group of Companies, Financial Services Sector
This position is responsible for the support and coordination of Human Resource duties within the Financial Services sector.
- Provides prompt and quality Customer Service by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Manage the Company HR performance: Advise on manpower plans and ensuring optimal staffing, Recruit other approved vacancies.
- To review monthly Board Reports for Tatil & Tatil Life and submit on the 2nd working day to the HR Sector Manager for review and feedback.
- To review with the SHRM the quarterly talent analytics report by the 5th working day at the end of the quarter.
- To prepare monthly training report for the FSS and submit on the 30th of each month.
- Assist with the supervision of the team to ensure the optimal productivity and performance of all staff by monitoring, coaching, training and counselling.
- Facilitate monthly staff meetings to acknowledge positive results, communicate monthly focus, goals and priorities, share best practices and address challenges.
- To manage the PIPs for the Financial Services Sector.
- Prepares disciplinary letters for review and submission.
- Conduct investigations in accordance to group timelines.
- Advises management on labour legislation, regulations and practices in collaboration with the SHRM.
- Assist with collective bargaining and negotiations via research and documentation and report on employee grievances and make recommendations to solve.
- Liaise with Ministry of Labour and Unions from time to time to seek and provide information.
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s Performance Management System.
- Lead talent calibration and succession planning across the Sector as well as drive the developmental plans execution.
- Provide support in continuous improvement/change management initiatives; collaborate with relevant project teams; leading specific initiatives.
- For each bonus pool, ensure that relevant employee listing is completed 2 months before reviews are due. Prepare ASR sheets for initial review with SHRM, one month before due date.
- Oversee employee communications; ensure that employees are aware of their job role and functions and Group HR policies & procedures.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Human Resource policies, programmes and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, employee communications, training and development and employee events.
- Work with the SHRM on various special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in treating with Industrial Relations and Unions
- Skill in management, supervision and training.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Social Sciences
- A Bachelors Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Social Sciences
- At least 7-8 years’ work experience in a related field, supporting at the Executive level
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Insurance or Financial Service industry will be an asset
How to apply:
- Do you have a Master's degree in HR, Business Management or Social Sciences? - Do you have a Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Management or Social Sciences? - Do you have at least 7-8 years' experience in a related field, supporting at the executive level? - Do you have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Insurance or the Financial Services Industry?