Location: Pt. Lisas / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: ANSA Chemicals Limited
Job Summary: Provide financial and accounting support to the organization as well as supervise and coordinate the daily activities of the Accounts/Finance department.
- Supervise daily the Accounts department
- Maintain timely submissions of financial statements to Management
- Enter and maintain accurate financial reports according to strict departmental procedure
- Prepare and reconcile all foreign suppliers’ payment vouchers within a specified period
- Prepare and reconcile vatable sales into VAT output account
- Prepare and maintain inventory and accounts receivable within a specified period
- Enter and verify journals
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate health, safety, security and environmental policies/ procedures.
- Qualified professional in ACCA / CIMA / CMA or equivalent.
- At least 2 years post graduate experience in Accounting
- Sound knowledge of local and international Accounting standards
- Experience in using computerized Accounting packages
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Are you a Qualified professional in ACCA / CIMA / CMA or equivalent? - Do you have at least two years post graduate experience in Accounting?