Position: Commercial Manager - Digital & Native Content
• The Commercial Manager – Digital & Native Content drives through leadership, leading the go-to-market strategy for new products and features including: competitive analysis, targeting, positioning and messaging, contributing recommendations to future product strategy and roadmap.
• He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as collaborating with key internal stakeholders to generate website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
• The incumbent also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize products in the field.
• This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with our Cross Platform teams to conceive and execute a strategy that successfully takes GML’s solutions to market.
• The incumbent must be able to craft compelling narratives for GML’s products, implement product launch and release frameworks and work cross-functionally to drive unified messaging and positioning across a variety of disciplines.
• They will identify revenue opportunities in the digital field and work closely with key internal stakeholders to implementing digital technologies and tools.
- Creates and Executes a Digital Strategy for the Company’s digital media platforms including but not limited to Apps, Social Media Networks, Corporate Blogs and websites within budget
- Responsible for Business Line items including Cost and Revenues of Digital
- Owns the analytics platform including reports on audience, market, and competitive insights and report on a regular basis on the performance of assigned e-commerce channels and digital
- Measures and reports on performance of all strategies and digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develops Solution and Industry Expertise by becoming an expert in our products, use cases, and the markets we compete Research and analyze general industry & technology trends and preferences.
- Conducts Customer Analysis including defining and determining customer needs, experience, criteria, and expectations, through cross-functional collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- Conducts Competitive Analysis by identifying competitors and evaluating their strategies. Assesses their strengths and weaknesses and develops counter-strategies and competitive
- Develops product positioning and product brand strategy by giving products and solutions an identity and image as to create an impression in the mind of the consumer.
- Establishes Company Positioning by defining the key benefits, market differentiation, product brand strategy, customer value, and the solution positioning across segments, markets, and
- Partners with Content team to set the messaging that will communicate our value proposition and differentiate the Company effectively at every customer
- Builds Cross-Functional Alignment by working closely with key internal stakeholders on the roadmap to identify key value drivers and to drive consistent and compelling messaging to effectively promote our solutions and products.
- Works with key internal stakeholders to create collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, battle cards, and case studies.
- Conducts Customer Presentations including Webinars and presenting at Industry
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders to lead and manage vendor and partner relationships by providing strong guidance and allowing for constructive collaboration.
- Provides oversight and development of the Digital team to affect positive business outcomes.
- Responsible for the implementation of policies for the Commercial Management including, but not limited to, standards of output and ensures team compliance to same.
- Responsible for setting and delivering on financial targets as well as budget development and monitoring.
- Develops and delivers compelling, innovative and integrated commercial strategies that will resonate with our clients, and that provide long term commercially viable models.
- Must groom/develop capabilities of in-house talent.
- Has non-news editorial responsibility of the content for radio broadcast and is required to exercise sound editorial judgement.
- Ensures that the Company is in compliance to relevant laws, industry codes and national broadcasting regulations.
- Complies with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in ANSA McAL Blue Book.
- Performs all duties in conformance with appropriate health, safety, security and environmental and GML’s policies and procedures.
- Any other related duties, which may be assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, Business Management or a related discipline.
- 12 years’ or more in Product Marketing experience in Business-to-Business technology.
- Proven track record of partnering with Product Management to contribute to Product Strategy.
- Experience in dealing with international markets.
- Experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with significant attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience developing, positioning, and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas.
How to apply:
- Do you have a Master's Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, Business Management, or a related discipline? - Do you have at least 12 years' Product Marketing experience in Business-to-Business technology? - Do you have experience with International markets?