Position: Front End Loader Operator
Company – ABEL Building Solutions – BESTCRETE Division
Job Summary: The Front End Loader Operator will be responsible for the Safe, efficient and effective operations whilst transporting, loading and stock piling of raw materials in designated areas.
- Operate the Front End Loaders effectively and efficiently with due course and attention for the protection of the units and safety of other employees.
- Load all aggregates: Sharp Sand, Gravel and Limestone, via the raw Material Hopper and Radial Stacker, into the designated bins.
- Operate the Raw Material Hopper and Radial Stacker controls in a safe and efficient manner when loading and transporting raw materials into the aggregate bins whilst ensuring that materials do not run out.
- Ensure that the most suitable materials in terms of cleanliness and moisture, as recommended by Quality Control, are accepted and loaded into the aggregate bins.
- Stockpile incoming raw materials in designated areas in such a way to ensure proper access for loading and to enable efficient drying.
- Do Preventative Maintenance checks on Front End Loaders as per program and fill out relevant forms indicating all defects on the unit.
- Ensure that the yard areas are clean and transport all waste and raw materials spilled back to the designed areas.
- Ensure proper safety and housekeeping practices while executing duties to achieve 0% loss time due to accidents.
- To perform other related duties, as may, from time to time, be allocated to him by his Supervisor or the person in charge.
- 3 years working experience operating heavy equipment.
- 2 O’Level (Mathematics and English ‘A’)
- Trinidad and Tobago National Driver’s License
- Front End Loader license
How to apply:
- Do you have three years working experience operating heavy equipment? - Do you have two (Mathematics and English ‘A’)? - Are you the holder of a Trinidad and Tobago National Driver’s License? - Do you have a Front End Loader license?