Position: Wealth Manager
Company: ANSA Merchant Bank
Job Summary: Responsible for the acquisition, maintenance, and retention of Assets Under Management (AUM) for ANSA Merchant Bank Limited’s (AMBL) Wealth Management. The incumbent will develop and retain an affluent client base for the company by selling our Private Wealth Management service.
- Offers overall Wealth Management solutions to both existing and prospective clients in keeping with AMBL’s policy and procedure to achieve targets.
- Develop strategies to deepen share of wallet of existing clients and grow new client base.
- Consults with clients and prospects to understand their risk tolerance, investment strategies and financial goals.
- Works closely with clients to provide customized recommendations to help them meet their financial goals.
- Keep clients abreast of their investment performance and facilitate semi-annual and / or annual portfolio reviews with clients.
- Cross-sell and / or upsell ANSA’s suite of products and services to meet client’s needs.
- Conducts client education seminars.
- Develops and executes plans to achieve annual objectives / targets.
- Participates in market research and sales events to increase brand awareness.
- Assists Senior Wealth Manager with defining, segmenting and targeting AMBL’s market.
- Works collaboratively with Portfolio Managers and Investment Analysts to create client investment portfolios.
- Keeps abreast with news, market trends and competitor information.
Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance
Certified Financial Planner or Advisor certification will be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you have undergraduate degree in Business or Finance? - Are you certified financial Planner or Advisor certification will be an asset?