Position: Wealth Manager
Company: ANSA Merchant Bank
Job Summary: Responsible for the acquisition, maintenance, and retention of Assets Under Management (AUM) for ANSA Merchant Bank Limited’s (AMBL) Wealth Management. The incumbent will develop and retain an affluent client base for the company by selling our Private Wealth Management service.
- Provides superior quality service to internal and external customers by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Assists in developing and executing plans to ensure assigned team achieves annual objectives / targets.
- Offers overall Wealth Management solutions to both existing and prospective clients in keeping with AMBL’s policy and procedure to achieve targets.
- Develop strategies to deepen share of wallet of existing clients and grow new client base.
- Consults with clients and prospects to understand their risk tolerance, investment strategies and financial goals.
- Works closely with clients to provide customized recommendations to help them meet their financial goals.
- Keep clients abreast of their investment performance and facilitate semi-annual and / or annual portfolio reviews with clients.
- Cross-sell and / or upsell ANSA’s suite of products and services to meet client’s needs.
- Conducts client education seminars.
- Develops and executes plans to achieve annual objectives / targets.
- Participates in market research and sales events to increase brand awareness.
- Assists Senior Wealth Manager with defining, segmenting and targeting AMBL’s market.
- Works collaboratively with Portfolio Managers and Investment Analysts to create client investment portfolios.
- Keeps abreast with news, market trends and competitor information.
- Evaluates the results of overall business development regularly and systematically and reports these results to Senior Wealth Manager.
- Attends client on-boarding meetings to ensure adherence to procedures and to maintain high level of customer experience.
- Conducts annual client portfolio reviews with Portfolio Managers and Investment Analysts.
- Maintains records and documentation to be able to provide weekly, quarterly or annual reports on fund performance along with reports of activities.
- Supplies data to Senior Wealth Manager in the preparation of month end reports.
- Ensures unit is compliant as per regulatory and statutory guidelines.
- Understands operational, regulatory, compliance and AML risks to make day-to-day decisions.
- Performs any other related tasks/duties as required.
Education & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance
- Certified Financial Planner or Advisor certification will be an asset.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience selling investments in the financial services environment with a proven track record for growing the customer base
How to apply:
- Do you have undergraduate degree in Business or Finance? - Are you certified financial Planner or Advisor certification will be an asset?