Position: Data Lead
Company: ANSA McAL Group of Companies
Job Summary: The Data Lead will have responsibility for the data migration and digital banking needs of the transformation program inclusive of appropriate governance and security arrangements. This position will also be responsible for overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping and transfer and ownership of the quality of the Bank’s data, both in terms of cleanliness and sufficiency.
- Work with the vendors, technical architects, data scientists, developers and users of both the source and target migration and digital platforms to understand the plan, analysis, design and build efforts and to define the data governance and management structure for the transformation project.
- Work with the vendors to understand the data conversion and digital banking requirements fully and to design the conversion procedures and digital banking structures accordingly
- Review the database deliverables throughout the projects to ensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all Group quality management policies, plans and standards
- Work with the Business Leads to ensure that all defined objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements are met
- Provide oversight to the data and reporting analyst/team, ensuring thorough identification of data delivery / reporting requirements inclusive of any specific report designs and delivery/presentation preferences
- Support the Test Lead with the creation of test data and test cases that ensure the data conforms to prevailing Group and industry data security requirements and standards e.g. PCI/DSS
- Participate in quality management reviews as required by Group policies and procedures or project stage gate acceptance criteria.
- Work with the Data Owners and Security Admin to identify the access control and identity requirements for the relevant application so as to ensure security, accuracy and reliability in reporting and data mining activities.
- University degree in the field of data science/statistics, computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of proven work experience with data migration/management on medium to large projects
- Professional Data Science, Data Analyst or Data Engineer certification would be an asset.
How to apply:
- Do you have a University degree in the field of data science/statistics, computer science or related field? - Do you have at least 5 years of proven work experience with data migration/management on medium to large projects? - Do you have a professional Data Science, Data Analyst or Data Engineer certification would be an asset?