Position: Division Lead, Moulding
Company: ANSA Polymer Limited
Job Summary: The Division Lead, Moulding is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling the production processes of the Blow Moulding and Injection Moulding (BM & IM) Division (Blow Moulding, PET, Injection Moulding), ensuring company’s target are met in terms of production volume, quality, deadline and profitability, according to customer requirements and business plan goals.
- Work as a part of the Operations Technical team to develop and refine a long/medium-term plan for the Company.
- Direct the manufacturing processes (Blow Moulding, PET and Injection Moulding) to achieve prompt production of finished goods for all customers of the company in an efficient manner.
- Ensure the quality of all finished goods conforms to customer requirements and internal quality specifications.
- Ensure that all production lines operate with maximum output and minimum scrap generation.
- Prepare the production budget, setting goals and objectives on an annual basis. Report status of goals and objectives to Operations Manager within specified timeframe.
- Prepare monthly reports, reflecting objectives for the month compared to budget.
- Analyse process performance and implement measures to facilitate improvements.
- Investigate customer complaints and internal non-conformities to ensure proper corrective and preventive action is taken.
- Assist in setting direction for the company with respect to management systems such as ISO, GMP, etc.
- Monitor employee performance – including attendance and punctuality. Propose and coordinate development and training as necessary.
- Ensure Section Supervisors complete annual appraisals for all employees on time.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all Section Supervisors reporting to the position.
- Monitor performance (including attendance and punctuality) of all Section Supervisors reporting to the position on achievement of KPIs and report performance feedback at least annually.
- Handle employee complaints and initiate disciplinary action accordingly, with the guidance of the HR Department.
- Ensure all employees comply with the factory rules and Health and Safety Guidelines. Ensure good housekeeping of the factory floor.
- To ensure all actions are in accordance with the Company’s established policies and practices.
- Liaise with the all departments/units to ensure product targets are met.
- Ensure the smooth running of the department by coordinating all activities and functions.
- Ensure that manpower is managed to meet operational demands and minimize overtime work and payments.
- Assist on any committees/groups/task forces that may be formed to deal with specific plant related issues.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a Safety culture within the company.
- Ensure adherence to established and approved Standard Operating Procedures, Conditions and Limits Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Managing Director.
- Liaise with external customers/contractors/suppliers as and when necessary.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft AX
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead, support and provide training/coaching to direct reports.
How to apply:
- Do you have 3 to 5 years’ Experience in a related field? - Do you have certification in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft AX?