Position: Legal Counsel
Company: ANSA McAL Group of Companies – (Financial Services Sector)
Job Summary: The Incumbent will be required to provide high quality efficient, customer oriented legal services to the Department which includes the efficient services on behalf of all the Sector companies and to carry out other litigation and other professional legal work as may be allocated from time to time under the direction of Head, Legal & Compliance.
- To conduct litigation on behalf of the Company including issuing court proceedings and undertaking the enforcement of judgments and assisting the Department in the preparation of policies and procedures
- To advise the Department on general legal matters
- To assist in the identification of legal issues of concern, often in situations of high risk and develop legal strategies and solutions
- To support the Department through training and the provision of appropriate legal information
- To prepares instruction for submission to external legal counsel on complex legal issues/matters and oversees the conduct of the legal matters assigned
- To provide other duties related to the job function as may be required
- Bachelor\\\\\\\’s degree or Law degree
- Legal Education Certificate or equivalent certificate from a recognized institution
How to apply:
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree or Law degree? - Do you have a Legal Education Certificate or equivalent certificate from a recognized institution?