Position: Accounts Clerk
Company: ANSA Chemical
The management of accounts receivable portfolio ensuring all customer accounts are maintained in keeping with the stipulated credit terms and company policies and the management of clearing accounts.
- Call all credit customers and document customers’ comments. Submit daily report to CFO.
- Handling customers queries e.g. copies of outstanding invoices / statements to fax to customers.
- Prepare cash receipt report daily for payments received from customers, submit to Assistant Accountant for checking. Post into Traverse after checking.
- Review local & Foreign customers balances and compare to credit limit monthly.
- Balance A/R by category and prepare manual aging report to determine monthly provision expense.
- Prepare and ensure confirmation letters and statements are sent to all Group companies.
- Print statements for all customers and send via mail together with daily receipts issued for the month. Prepare manual statement for WASA.
- Vet export orders for credit limit as presented by Export Co-ordinator.
- Maintain Invoice file for each month and perform sequence checks. Submit report on missing numbers to CFO weekly.
- Prepare report that shows movement of invoices from one period to another and account for all collections for the month. A status report on accounts with invoices over 60 days and over 150 days is also to be done.
- Participate in month end close off process.
- Participate in quarterly stock count and data entry as required.
- Maintain files in prescribed format for all postings / report etc.
- Reconcile clearing account and investigate reconciling transactions.
- Complete any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security status.
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
- Minimum of 5 CXC/ GCE O’Levels, which must include English Language, Mathematics and Principles of Accounts.
- Level I ACCA or CAT Certification.
How to apply:
- Do you have minimum of 5 CXC/ GCE O’Levels, which must include English Language, Mathematics and Principles of Accounts? - Do you have level I ACCA or CAT Certification?