Position: Sector HR Manager, Financial Services
ANSA McAL Limited continues to emerge as a leading state of the art Group in the industries in which it operates, with a continued focus on strategy, in which the Companies are required to operate with increased efficiency and alignment. The Human Resources function continues to evolve as a strategic business partner and is now highly visible at the forefront of all business activities. It is therefore of paramount importance that the Group’s vision for human resources is integrated and aligned to our strategic priorities and core values creating a cohesive and structured approach in managing our valued employees.
As the Group adjusts to the new way of working, the COVID-19 pandemic necessitates actions to realign, repurpose and re-skill talent. This will allow us to take a long-term view of the future of work by fostering our human capital into more efficient, agile, and purposeful resources to mitigate risk while sustainably increasing our response in this rapidly changing work environment. Prioritizing our human capital as part of a broader sustainability strategy will position the Financial Services Sector (FSS) to effectively support value creation through our employees over the coming quarters.
- To provide overall strategic human resource leadership to the FSS
- To provide global HR support to the FSS as it expands into international markets.
- To foster a corporate environment and culture that embraces diversity consistent with the core values and mission of the FSS and ANSA McAL Group.
- To develop a robust HR Strategic Sustainability plan for increased synergies, leveraging of employees’ potential and business continuity throughout the Group
- Influences sustainable cultural change across the FSS as it executes its various mergers and acquisitions across the various businesses
- Develops programs and initiatives to ensure alignment of all human resource systems, policies, and procedures across the Sector.
- Oversees the continuous monitoring of human resource management practices and standards across the Sector to ensure compliance with all employment laws.
- Oversees the development and implementation of human resource management analytics across the sector through effective use of technology and drives a team of professionals in reporting on human resource metrics to aid in effective decision making.
- To engage in the strategic planning process by supporting the execution of Sector and business unit strategies and plans through the implementation of human resource strategies and solutions that support short, medium, and long-term business objectives.
- To develop, evaluate, and lead a corporate team of HR professionals with a goal of earning a high level of credibility as an effective and responsive resource across the Sector.
- To align talent development initiatives and plans to the Sector’s business strategy with the ability to connect talent investment with business results
- Collaborates with Marketing Department within the Sector, as it relates to employee engagement and development of communication plans
- Drive Group HR policies and procedures compliance within all Sector companies; reporting to the Chief HR Officer as required
- Support the Chief HR Officer and other Sector HR Managers in the development and maintenance of HR best practice across the Group
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor\’s degree is required.
- A Master\’s degree would be considered an asset
- At least 7-8 years’ work experience in a related field, supporting at the Executive level
- Understand & influence the business plans of individual subsidiaries to ensure that the manpower needs are satisfied to assist in the achievement of business objectives.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of human resource administration
- Knowledge of basic industrial relations practices
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and methods utilized in human resource processes
- Knowledge of accounts and budgeting.
- Skill in management, supervision and training.
- Computer literate. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
How to apply:
- Do you have an Associate's / Bachelor's Degree? - Do you have a minimum of 7 years' experience in a related field? - Do you have experience supporting at the Executive level?