Position: Customer Service Representative
Company: Tatil Life
Job Summary: Provides effective customer service to all customers by utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of company products and programs, as well as team members within the Customer Service Department. Act as the primary or initial contact between potential and existing clients and the company.
- Provides prompt and quality Customer Service by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the Company’s products and procedures, and a good understanding of industry regulations and guidelines as it relates to the provision of information and services to clients.
- Answers the telephone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner, and responds efficiently to the individual needs of the clients, escalating to the Supervisor or Manager as necessary.
- Expedites all Policy Changes and Renewals on General Insurance Business
- Calls customers when necessary to advise or provide quotations or required information on policies
- Fills out forms, determines changes for service requested, process customer orders and returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Handles irate customers in a professional manner.
- Cash processing as required at Branch
- Meets new business targets as outlined in KPI
- Performs other related duties as required
Qualifications: At least one (1) year experience in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other operating software relevant to the department
- Training in Customer Services procedures and policies
- Good grammar, voice and diction
How to apply:
- Do you haveAt least one (1) year experience in a customer service environment?