Position: Business Lead
C0mpany: ANSA McAL Group of Companies – Financial Sector
The Business Lead will have responsibility for the migration and digital banking needs of the transformation program. This position will also be responsible for leading a business analyst/team, gather requirements, analyse and validate the business needs of stakeholders. Information/requirements will be gathered by interviewing stakeholders to assist with technology requirements and ensuring IT’s understanding of the business requirements.
- Facilitate/conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Consult with stakeholder/decision makers, business owners, and end users to define business, operations requirements and business goals.
- Lead/assist with design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Research, review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for improving or to further leveraging these processes.
- Prepare reports, recommendation, communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Collaborate with the vendors, technical developers and users of both the source and target migration and digital platforms to understand the plan, analysis, design and build efforts and to define business needs for the transformation project.
- Work with the Technical, Change and other Leads to ensure that all defined objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements are met.
- Guide/provide oversight to the business analyst/team, ensuring thorough verification and validation of analysis and requirements, and coach if any gaps are identified.
- Support the Test Lead with the creation of test data and test cases and the execution of test cases if, and when necessary.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- University degree in the field of Business Management, Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of proven work experience as a business analyst or business lead on medium to large projects
- Business Analyst and/or Project Management certification will be an asset
How to apply:
- Do you have a University degree in the field of Business Management, Computer Science or related field? - Do you have at least 5 years of proven work experience as a business analyst or business lead on medium to large projects? - Do you have business Analyst and/or Project Management certification will be an asset?